You no longer have to straighten your teeth the old-fashioned way, with metal braces. The Invisalign Teen system lets you do it the modern, hygienic way. Your new smile is created with the most innovative technology a series of clear aligners that are custom-fit to your teeth.
The first thing you should know is that an average treatment takes about a year. Plus your treatment can begin even if you don’t have all of your permanent teeth. Invisalign Teen was designed to meet your needs.
- snap on your teeth easily.
- are comfortable and practically invisible.
- allow for your growing permanent teeth.
- gently and continuously move your teeth in
- are worn for about two weeks. Then you swap them for a new pair.
- have a Blue Dot Wear Indicator, designed to show an estimation of wear-time. The dot is designed to fade to clear over a two-week period if you wear (20 to 22 hours everyday) your aligners properly.
- can be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing, or going to a special event.
- are replaceable if lost. That’s right, you get up to six free individual aligners
- Customized just for you
Dr.Watterworth is a Certified Invisalign Teen Provider.
I have enough to worry about…
…now I need braces too?
The team has a game this Friday night, homecoming is in a month, and what about my yearbook pictures?! Don’t stress; with Invisalign Teen you won’t need to turn down any dates, wear a paper bag over your head, or hide out in your room for two years! Invisalign Teen aligners are a perfect fit for your lifestyle, because aligners are:
Who is using Invisalign?
Pizza, Popcorn… no Problem!
You’ve probably heard from friends that with braces you won’t be able to eat anything. With Invisalign Teen you can eat whatever you want!
Unlike traditional metal braces, your Invisalign Teen aligners are removable, which means you can go ahead and eat all the things you love without worrying about breaking a bracket or losing a rubber band. Cheers!
Its your life, keep it that way!
Invisalign aligners are really comfortable and very durable. They fit in with any of your extracurricular activities. So whether you’re swimming the 50 meter race, out on the field throwing the football, or playing the clarinet with the school’s band, you don’t have to worry about your braces getting in the way!